My daughter and I have a favorite Peanut Butter Snack! For all those really trying to get their protein count in and enjoy a Halloween treat!
Danis Dark Chocolate Nutty Protein treat! (NO BAKE)
3/4 cup of nut butter
1/4 cup of honey
1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/3 cup of flaxseed meal
1/2 cup of your favourite protein powder- chocolate or vanilla or plain
2.5 -3.5 ounces of your favourite dark 85 percent chocolate. ( really this is the topping so you can use how little or lot you want)
- In a medium bowl mix together nut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add in flaxseed and protein powder- mix with spoon first then I use my hands to make sure it good and blended! ( it’s like cookie dough consistency)
- Press into a 8 x4 inch square pan lined with parchment- or if you want to get fancy divide dough into mini cupcake liners! Press Dough down firm -mine are always about 3/4 to an inch thick with chocolate on top!
- Complete by melting your chocolate in a saucepan and pouring it onto of mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is good and hard!
- Enjoy! I top mine with walnuts:-)❤️will store in fridge for up to 2 weeks but they will not last that long if you have chocolate lovers in house.
Have a happy hump day,
Live Blue Consulting